PREPARATION FOR THE HEBREW NEW YEAR 5779
Every year in the “Ayin” decade (also connected to the number 70), coincides with another letter in the Hebrew alphabet, which has its specific significance for that year.
The year 5779 is part of the “Ayin” decade (2010-2019) and the letter “Tet” has the numerical value of 9. The pictograph for “Tet” looks like a snake,
coiled inside a basket. This symbolism signifies “the seeing eye that can detect the snake”. We understand that this indicates that those who have exercised their spiritual sight, will now discern the tactics of the enemy with clarity, to exercise divine authority over it.
In order to walk in authority over the enemy, we need strengthening in our faith and our inner man.
1. The resurrection power of the Holy Spirit is on the inside of me strengthening me – the same power that raised Jesus from the dead (Eph.1:19-20).
2. Strengthening in the inner man: Ephesians 3:16-17 : “That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love…”
3. Quickening our mortal bodies: Romans 8:11 “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you.”
4. Strength in my soul: Psalm 138:3 “In the day when I cried you answered me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul.”
5. Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength.(Body)
6. Strength to soar: Is.40: 28-31: “Wait upon the Lord”- and He shall renew your strength to soar like an eagle above your circumstances to ascend into the heavenliness to get divine perspective.
7. His Presence: Isaiah 41:10: “Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you…”
8. Strength in weakness: 2 Corinthians 12:9,10: “And he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…”
9. Warfare: Ephesians 6:10: “Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (Warfare)
10. Ability and strength: Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
11. To persevere with faith in trial: Colossians 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, to all patience and long-suffering with joyfulness;
12. Deut.33:25 “Thy shoes [shall be] iron and brass; and as thy days, [so shall] thy strength [be].” (Physical)
13. Emotional Strength: Nehemiah 8:11: “The joy of the Lord is my strength”. (Emotional)
14. Strength through focus on and trust in the Lord: ”I will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed upon me, because he trusteth in me;” therefore “trust ye in the Lord for ever, for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength;” Isaiah 26:4.
MEDITATE ON and DECLARE these Scriptures out loud until it is imbedded in your spirit, soul and body as His strength.
to PREPARE for the New Year 5779.
Day 3: Birthing of Creative Expression in Many Ways.
In this decade of 5770-5779 there is a progressive revelation on the “Ayin”, which is the symbol of the eye. The seer anointing has been poured out in greater measures and many more people are now getting revelatory experiences in the supernatural through the seeing eye of the spirit, their spiritual eyes having been opened to enjoy more of heaven.
Pray Eph.1:17-19 unceasingly!
There is always more to see “than meets the eye”. For those who look further, longer and deeper, asking for more revelation in the knowledge of Christ, the Holy Spirit will surprise with unusual sights, which need further seeking of the wisdom of God to understand and apply.
Do not be satisfied with where you are! It is the Lord’s desire to take us into the heavenlies until we learn to live in His Presence (“In Him we live and move and have our being”). From the heavenly perspective we can see with God’s perspective.
Today we are going to focus on another aspect of the Letter “Tet” which is the pictorial symbol of the letter 9.
As we all know, 9 is the number of gestation and a woman carries a baby normally for 9 months before she gives birth.
I sense the Spirit is saying that dreams which many have been brooding on, are now going to be birthed.
We are artistically created in our mother’s womb as a creative artwork (workmanship) or poem to bring forth the desires of God in their earth.
Ps. 139:14: “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”
Eph.2:10: Amplified bible:
“For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above–spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us].”
God wants to express His creative nature through you in an ongoing manner. (see a previous video on YouTube “Activation of Artistic Gifts” : (https://youtu.be/gsxcIETn-j0 ) This can blossom in art, in entrepreneurial endeavors, in innovative strategies, inventions, creativity in playing of an instrument (combining new chords and rhythms), in writing, gardening, sewing, graphic design, furniture design, photography, architectural expressions, interior decorating, etc. It is endless!
As we ascend in the spirit in worship, these creative ideas are going to be revealed to those who seek the Creator for creative wisdom. Ask and you will receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you.
More so, God wants to bring recompense and divine justice in areas where the enemy has stolen from you – to restore and recreate body parts in unseen and un-heard-of creative miracles. He wants to put His creative power on display in an outpouring of HIs glory. Only Believe! It is time for birthing that which has been in your spiritual incubator. Ask for the gift of miracles! It is one of the 9 gifts of the Spirit.
In this Year of 5779 I believe many babies that are in the womb are going to come forth as prophets, doing these creative miracles which have been prophesied for the end times to glorify Jesus!
Many have been working on creative ideas but left it in the cupboard so to speak – either through lack of funds or lack of courage to press through with it. Now is your time! Bring it before God and let Him guide you with divine counsel to birth your creative ideas. To God be all the glory! Hallelujah!
Day 4:TWOFOLD MEANING OF “TET”: LIGHT OPPOSED TO DARKNESS
As I woke up this morning, meditating on what God is saying about the New Year 5779, I was reminded of Revelation 12, where the dragon was after the seed of the woman.
I realized that the letter “Tet” has a two-fold content hidden in it: Light and darkness! God has put the seed of His plans and purposes for your life in your spiritual womb (as it also has the appearance of a container or “womb” and now is the time for birthing it for His glory!
At the same time the snake is after that which you are about to birth to devour it! But God will give you the eye of the discerner to SEE the plans of the enemy so that you can walk in the armor of light!
1 Peter 5:8: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.”
We are on the threshold of a time of giving birth to that which God has created us for – to flourish through His goodness and grace in the works which He has prepared for us to walk in (Eph. 2:10) – for His glory to fill the whole earth in creative splendor! Of course there will be opposition from the enemy!
Therefore we have to be armed in the armor of light, clothed in Christ, so that there be no open doors or holes in our hedges for the snake to crawl through! At the same time my eye has to focus on the Lord (not on the enemy), to SEE what He is saying. Then act it out by applying His Word (Sword of the Spirit) to your situation and assignment.
New assignments are about to come forth as we are being equipped by the Holy Ghost to take new ground for the Kingdom.
DAY 5 & 6 (WEEKEND)
I understand now why the Lord has really impressed it on my heart to PREPARE to enter in through the door of 5779: We are standing on the threshold of something so glorious – the likes of which we haven’t seen!
Therefore we need to be prepared by prophetic perception while Revelation and Wisdom flow and there is great increase by the Spirit of understanding to apply the hidden secrets to our lives.
Take time this weekend to become still before the Lord, asking Him:
1. For greater enlightenment of your spiritual eyes to see into the supernatural and to know the heart of the Father.
2. For greater discernment to identify the snakes within your spiritual gates, as well as in your sphere of influence.
3. Make sure that your heart is pure before the Lord (through forgiveness and repentance) before you take authority over the enemy, using your Kingdom keys of binding and loosing by faith.
4. If there are areas in your life where there is still brokenness, ask Holy Spirit to heal you. (See my blog: http://www.tripartitewholeness.com ) – especially Lesson 4 (find in Search bar). Pray the prayers for healing of your soul.
5. Ask Holy Spirit to put His light on the desires of His heart for your life that are unfulfilled and spotlight the creative gifts and talents that He wants to bring to birthing.
Take time out to ponder on what God has seeded in you to birth in this new year. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you dreams which are forgotten in the cupboard and dare to believe.
a) Write it down (write down the vision – Habakkuk.2: 1-3
b) meditate on it while praying in tongues and
c) ask Him to breathe upon it and to give you wisdom and understanding to walk it out for His glory!
d) declare His plans for you by faith!
Be blessed as you meditate upon these prophetic keys to enter into the gate of the New Year with new perspective and openness to flow in the river of the Spirit.
Seeing with new perception!
Day 7 HEBRAIC YEAR 5779DEVELOPING THE “SEEING” EYEI was on my knees praying in the spirit (and in my understanding) – noting down things which the Spirit was bringing to mind – then praying more in the spirit. God’s Presence overwhelmed me and I poured out my heart in love and adoration to the Lord. When I came to “I love You with all of my mind”, there was a moment of enlightenment when I understood that God wants to occupy my mind in a greater way – that all has to be submitted to Him, to His view and His heart, to receive His Word on it.Then I received this Word:I want my people to look at life with their spiritual eyes, to connect to my perspective, and to HEAR what I am saying. As they do so, they will, like Me, see the end from the beginning according to My Kingdom vision and purposes. When the eye is connected to the Spirit, My Word will gush forth from you in creative power to bring My creative purposes to pass – as a creative force. See what I am showing you, connect with My vision in and by My Spirit, speak it forth in creative release to shift situations and circumstances in alignment with my will – as it is in heaven for My glory!“As a man thinks in his heart, so is he”. (Prov.23:7) When we have God’s view and His Word on a negative situation, our mind gets filled with the knowledge of victory and fear has no place to enter.Today we are going to get very practical:In this time frame of “Ayin” the decade of the “seeing eye”, we want to come to the fulness that God has for us in extending our spiritual senses into the supernatural, to live from His perspective and His Word. As we use our tongues to speak forth His creativeWord, things will come in alignment with heaven.In this year of “Ayin Tet” we will receive more enlightenment to identify the thief, accuser, destroyer and the power of God’s Word to nullify the enemy’s assignments.We encounter many negative situations, but the secret is not to lean unto our own understanding, but to get God’s perspective and His Word on it.
- Eph.1:17: We pray that the Father of glory will give us open eyes of our understanding, or enlightened eyes of our understanding to see into the spiritual realm, so that we may know the Christ.
- Now we look at any situation in our lives through the eyes of the Spirit, asking God to show us how He sees it and asking Him to give us His Word on it.3) Then we position ourselves in worship, prayer and stillness to “see” what He is “saying”according to Hab.2:1-3. We do not lean unto our ownunderstanding, but we lean into the Spirit of God to leadus, guide us show us things to come.4) When we look to see what God is showing us, He might“speak” to us through a vision (picture), a memory, a scriptureor a spontaneous thought popping up in our spirit. I say,“spirit”, because it is not something which I was thinking of bymy own thought processes or intellect.5) Then I simply write it down and ask the Lord again to speakmore to me about it. You could also pray in tongues, meditateon it and ask Him to enlighten your understanding through theSpirit.6) Now journal and write down what spontaneously come intoyour spirit. Then afterwards test it according to the writtenWord.7) Now declare over your situation the Word of God, seeing theend from the beginning, in other words the result of the Wordthat God gave you (Is.55:11).8) If God gives specific instruction, simply act it out.Do this with every issue or situation in your life that needed to bealigned with heaven.
Day 8: A PURE HEART TO RECEIVE THE TREASURES OF THE HEBRAIC YEAR 5779.
To be pure in heart makes us receptacles of God’s glory to carry Jesus as a living testimony everywhere we go.
On this 8th Day I feel led to get back to the heart of the matter of our walk with God.
All His promises and gifts and anointings are glorious, but it needs the center of a pure heart before God.
We cannot progress in our relationship with God and in intimate communion with Him to know His heart when our own hearts are out of tune, filled with garbage.
So, let us test our hearts before the Lord under the light of the Holy Spirit until there is nothing to be found that can grieve Him.“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God” (Matthew 5:8). Jesus spoke this during His famous Sermon the Mount. So what does it mean to be “pure in heart?”
“Pure”: katharos (Gr.): to be “clean, blameless, unstained from guilt, with no guile.”
Purification by fire and by pruning
· John the Baptist told people that Jesus would baptize with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11). This fire of the Holy Spirit purifies us from dross, causing us to come forth as gold.
· The Messiah is like a “refiner’s fire” (Malachi 3:2).
· Jesus teaches about Himself as the vine and the believers as the branches. (John 15:1-17).
· Those who are described as truly “pure,” then, have been through the cleansing of the fire of the Holy Ghost and sanctified by Him so that they are found to be blameless.
Our thoughts, desires, emotion, will, understanding, purpose, and character reside in the heart, the center of our being.
A pure heart involves having a singleness of heart toward God. A pure heart is filled with faith, hope and love. It is transparent in the light – devoid of hypocrisy, guile, deceit and hidden motives. It will have an uncompromising desire to please God in all things. It is more than an external purity of behavior; it is an internal purity of soul.
When we have done the exchange of our life for the life of Christ, we will experience the divine sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in our hearts, convicting us of sin, righteousness and judgment.
David prayed, “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” (Ps.51:10). God will do the work in our hearts – by the sacrifice of His Son and through His sanctifying work in our lives (see also 1 John 3:1-3). All we have to do is to yield to the Holy Spirit.
The reward: They will SEE God!
He prompts us to seek His face (Ps.27) and as we seek Him, we will find Him.
Let us ask the Lord to show us any attitude or thought pattern of impurity in our hearts, bring it to the cross in repentance and ask Him to sanctify us, washing us with His precious blood from all unrighteousness. Hallelujah for His perfect provision in Christ!
Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Let us make sure that our hearts are filled with these:
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
TRANSITIONING INTO THE HEBRAIC NEW YEAR 5779.
- We need to guard our hearts in order to keep it pure, without defilement and judgment.
- We need to be trustworthy before God, so that we do not defile others with negative input of what we are seeing.
- We also need to be accountable to someone who is mature in the gift for righteous assessment of what we discern. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.” 2 Cor 13:1-2
- If we desire the gift (with pure motive), that alone speaks of the Holy Spirit drawing us to pursue it.
- If your are sensitive to spiritual atmospheres in places and around people, you are already starting to discern good and evil.
- If you receive insight and discernment concerning the motives of people, which prove to be true later on.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and to sensitize your spiritual senses.
- Study the Bible by reading about the encounters that other people had in the spirit realm. Also study how Jesus dealt with people when He discerned their motives and intentions behind their words and actions.
- Spend much time in God’s Presence.
- Pray much in tongues.
- When you discern something, weigh it up against Scripture.
- Ask the Lord to give you wisdom of how to apply the supernatural insights that He gives you, applied with understanding and love.
- Submit everything you discern to the Holy Spirit, asking for guidance regarding God’s purpose of disclosing it to you.
- Ask the Lord to increase you in seeing people with the love of the Father. The fruit of this will never bring fear, accusation, judgment, suspicion or rejection, but will bring life and restoration.
- If you discern something negative, ask the Father how He sees the end-result and how to redeem the situation to restore people back to Jesus.
- Submit to mature leadership as you start out in this gift.
Day 11: VISION TO GO THROUGH THE GATE OF 5779 INTO A WIDE PLACE!
We are halfway with our preparation for the New Year 5779 and overflowing with fresh revelation, insight and inspiration to go through this gate with a renewed mindset.
“Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]—blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.”
Proverbs 29:18 Amp.
Set some time apart to get CLARITY of VISION from the Lord for the time ahead, while reviewing the revelatory insights that we have received so far.
It is by being still before the Lord, meditating on the Word, praying in tongues and worshiping Him for making His purposes clear to us that our eyes are opened to see by the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation. (REVIEW DAY 7).
Day 12 & 13: CLARITY OF VISION, RELEASING OLD ISSUES, JOURNALING GOD’S HEART FOR YOU, SETTING GOALS, PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS AND BUILDING UP OF YOUR FAITH.
I want to encourage you:
1) to ponder upon your life, your heart’s desires, God’s prophetic directives to you, asking Him to give you clarity of vision for the days ahead regarding every facet of your life.
2) Choose to leave the old behind and deal purposefully with negative issues that have been bugging you (through repentance and forgiveness). Do it right here: www.tripartitehealing.com (Type Lesson 4 in the search bar in the right hand column).
3) Journal in the stillness of waiting upon God, writing down the spontaneous thoughts that are flooding your mind while in the Spirit.
4) Then write down your goals concerning these things and ask Holy Spirit to empower you with more wisdom and understanding to apply it with diligence.
5) Call forth the end result that you are going to walk in according to the VISION and the WORD God is giving you. Keep it before your eyes KEEP DECLARING IT! Do not settle for less.
6) Declare God’s plans for your life until you are fully persuaded that He can bring it to fulfillment.
Day 14 & 15: Cleansing our Temples
2 Corinthians 7:1 KJV)
“Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.”
Let us cleanse ourselves – Let us ask the Lord for the requisite grace of purification; avoiding everything in spirit and practice which is opposite to the doctrine of God, and which tends to pollute the soul.
Filthiness of the flesh – drunkenness, fornication, adultery, and all such sins as are done against the body;
Filthiness of the spirit – all impure desires, unholy thoughts, and polluting imaginations.
We also have to identify finger pointing, criticism, judgment, gossip, pride and arrogance and REPENT OF IT, DIE to it and TURN AWAY from it.
Consecrating our senses to God:
If we abhor evil inclinations and turn away our eyes from beholding vanity, all this is our work under the grace of God.
Satan himself cannot, by any power he has, constrain us to commit uncleanness, perversity, drunkenness, murder, etc. These are things in which both body and soul must consent and usually it works through a gradual process of compromise.
But still withholding the eye, the ear, the hand, and the body in general, from sights, reports, and acts of evil, will not purify a fallen spirit;
It is the power of the blood and Spirit of Christ alone, powerfully applied for this very purpose, that can purify the conscience and the heart from all dead works.
Fasting may be necessary if there is a stronghold of sin to be broken – to set ourselves purposefully on the side of holiness, walking in the fear of God.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.”
CLEANSING IS AN INWARD WORK IN THE HEART:
We understand here that cleansing is an inward work in the heart of man, which is subsequent to pardon.
1 John 1:7-9 KJV:
“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
The first thing to be cleansed is the conscience, which is the center of the heart.
The heart is cleansed from an evil conscience by the blood of Jesus. (Heb.10:22)
While we are resisting sin, we may expect the Spirit of God to protects us by His grace from all unrighteousness, that we may perfectly love and magnify our Maker.
The conditions for the full enjoyment of the blessing of the cleansing blood of Jesus:
The cleansing through washing will take away every stain of sin, as well as the inward effects of sin.
2)Desire for purity of Heart
We have to realize that it is necessary to have a pure heart in order to enjoy intimate fellowship with the Lord and therefore earnestly desire it.
3) A Willingness to separate yourself from everything that is unclean.
To surrender everything in our lives – even our friendships – to be cleansed in each relationship by the precious blood of Jesus. If we are willing to have our whole being baptized by the blood will understand what it means, “The blood of Jesus cleanest from all sin.”
4) We need to exercise our faith in the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus. If we do not believe, it closes our hearts for its full operation.
Let us place ourselves anew in this cleansing stream of the blood of Jesus and believe that the Lord Himself will cleanse us and work this power in us.
Perfecting holiness – Getting the whole mind of Christ brought into the soul, is the object of a genuine Christian’s pursuit. The means of accomplishing this are to purpose in our heart to resist and avoid every form of sin in all its forms.
When we are tuned to the Holy Spirit, He will bring a check in our spirit when there is a temptation to sin with our body or our mouth or in our thoughts, but we still have the choice to heed it or not.
John 16:8: “And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin, and righteousness, and judgment”.
Setting the fear of God before our eyes that we may dread His displeasure and choose to do only what is well-pleasing in His sight.
Day 16: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING OF PEACE.
Blessing of Peace!
I was pondering on the power of blessing, when the Holy Spirit quickened it to me, “Release the Blessing of Peace”.
Peace is the person of Jesus Christ.
Jesus Himself said,
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
The Word Shalom in Hebrew means:
According to Strong’s Concordance 7965 Shalom means completeness, wholeness, health, peace, welfare, safety soundness, tranquility, prosperity, perfectness, fullness, rest, harmony, the absence of agitation or discord. Shalom comes from the root verb shalom meaning to be complete, perfect and full. In modern Hebrew the obviously related word Shelem means to pay for, and Shulam means to be fully paid.
True peace is only found in Christ, Who is the Prince of Peace.
People may search for fulfillment in material possessions, money, fame, achievement, position, title, entertainment, etc. but those things are only temporary entertainment and will never provide us with true peace…the shalom that can only be given by the Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)
So, isn’t fear the main reason why we lose our peace? Fear comes on us when we listen to the wrong voices and look away from Jesus.
When we are secure in the love of Christ, there is no place for fear and we can live in His perfect peace with a sound mind by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We first have to find our peace in Him and then we can bless others with that same peace.
When God is the center of our lives, we cannot be moved by outward circumstances and we can have peace and release peace in the middle of any storm – even commanding the storm to be still! Hallelujah! Because there is no fear when our eyes are fixed on Jesus – only peace!
The question today is, “Are you walking in perfect peace? In your own heart and mind, in your relationships, business affairs, etc?
Phil.4:6: Surrender it all to Jesus, praying with supplication (petitioning) and thanksgiving and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding shall keep your heart and senses in perfect peace.
Then you can also be a true peacemaker, ministering the grace of God to others.
So, if there are situations in your life, family, ministry, business relationships where there is discontent, strife, division, etc. the key that God is giving us today, is to bless those people and situations with peace.
The priestly blessing of Numbers 6:23-27 also ends in peace:
“Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.