Beloved, God has been highlighting several things to me to share with you.
The Issachar anointing is to know the times and seasons and to know what to do.
12/12 (December 12th) was quickened to me as a sign of a Governmental shift and Apostolic fulness as we prepare for the greatest outpouring of God’s glory ever!
Let us also pray and believe God for a shift in our earthly governments – especially the US – to bring things in divine order – praying the Lord’s prayer!
I also have a burden in my spirit to keep praying for President Trump for grace and protection that there will be no impeachment.
SETTING YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER
There is a window of opportunity to get our lives in order in every respect by positioning ourselves to SEE with divine perspective from above.
As the year is drawing to an end, let us take stock of our lives: our relationship with God, family, friends, business, ministry, finances and health.
- We are in a season of preparation – preparing the way for the Lord! We have heard that God has much in store for us, but He looks for willing hearts and pure vessels. This preparation is in the secret place of His Presence.
- There is much emphasis on the LIGHT – as the armor of light and to be clothed in Christ as the Light. Everything that is in the shadows of falsity, fake, deception, lies, show of godliness, etc. will be exposed in this season! Such things as false teachings and half-truths, which is deception will be dealt with! Calling good evil and evil good! We have been calling on God’s divine justice to vindicate us against the thievery of the enemy. And we also received the prophetic Word to strike the ground with prophetic declarations for victory to take back the “land” that was stolen from us in the spirit and in the natural.
- What is very important is that we apply the Word of God regarding our enemies:
Love your enemies:
Matt.4:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous”.
Romans 12. 14 Bless those who persecute you. Bless and do not curse. 19 “Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord. On the contrary, “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good”.
The thing is that everything has to come out of a heart of love.
Follow the example of Jesus! Love Judas! Give him all the privileges of your friends. This is grace and mercy!
Once you realize that Jesus loves the sinner, but not his sin, it sets you free to love the soul of a betrayer and really pray for his soul.
We have to come to the place of living in unconditional love, which is only possible if we forgive fully and ask the Holy Spirit to work the agape love into us
1. Increase and abound in love towards one another – 1 Thess.3:12
1 Peter 1:21: Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another fervently with a pure heart …
2. Arise! and step into your calling! Focus on what God has called you to do. Many have deviated from that – being totally overloaded with too much responsibility and “have-to’s”, because it is the drum role of the times. Everyone is in performance mode and focused on making money.
3. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God – He is going to deal with the money exchangers – those who merchandise the gospel. Beware! God is not mocked What you sow, you shall reap! His house is supposed to be a house of prayer – not merchandise!
The number 12 is also a number of God’s perfect plans and destiny for our lives and an indication that we have shifted into a carious time for the apostolic fullness in the New Testament Church to come forth as we are stepping into the greatest glory.
Watch related the video on our homepage.