Today we will rejoice in the Light of our Salvation, the Lord Jesus Christ.
John 1:4-5 – KJV
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
These declarations are for everyone who have need of breakthrough out of darkness of fear (with rejection and hurts), bondage (addictions), bitterness, anger, jealousy, despondency and discouragement, hopelessness, sickness and disease, lethargy (cannot make commitments), control (witchcraft), deception (lies), poverty mindset, lack of knowing their identity in Christ, or any other place of oppression that hinders them to walk into their call and destiny in Christ.
- That Your glory light shines into (name)________ darkness, bringing life and liberty in the Spirit.
Is. 9 (ASV)
2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased their joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
4 For the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as in the day of Midian.
WE DECLARE in Jesus’ Name:
That Your Glory light enlightens the eyes of the blind to see and receive understanding in the knowledge of Christ, that they may know what is the hope of their calling, the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to those who believe.
- That Your light brings multiplication and increase of joy to ___________.
- (Names)___________________ are overjoyed because now they can see and the rod of the yoke is broken off their shoulders.
- We declare salvation, deliverance and healing to those who are oppressed by the devil: _________________________________________________
- We declare that their chains are broken! They are set free!
- We see them serving You with gladness and awe in the fear of the Lord.
- We declare that we (and they) will fulfill our call and destiny in Christ!
Lord, we rejoice in Your mercy and loving-kindness and we thank You for being the Light of our salvation.