Day 7 – Heart check – LOOKING INTO THE LIGHT
Today we are going to do a heart check. Let us look at what we carry on our hearts in the form of worry, fear, burdens, etc. When we do this, we cannot please God, for He rewards faith, not fear. We cannot say we trust Him if we worry about anything. He gives us instruction to come to Him, hand over our burdens to Him (Matt.11:28), learn from His lowliness (dependence on the Father) and only to take up His yoke (which is to do the will of the Father). This is the solution for any “situation”. Don’t carry the burden of it or try to solve it with your own wisdom. Hand it over to the Lord and listen for His Word, letting the Holy Spirit lead you and come into His rest. We want to break through into higher dimensions of HIs glory, so we need to get rid of any obstructions. So let’s ask Him to shine His glory light onto our hearts to expose those spots and wrinkles (laying down every burden and the sin that so easily encompass us), making sure that our garments are washed in the blood of the Lamb – without spot or wrinkle, purposing in our hearts to walk in holiness, with our eyes on our Bridegroom – to walk well-pleasing in His sight. The song keep going through my mind:
- Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
o Refrain: Are you washed in the blood, In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb? Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
- Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Do you rest each moment in the Crucified? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
- When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright, And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?
- Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin, And be washed in the blood of the Lamb; There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean, Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
Elisha A. Hoffman, pub.1878
- Throw off the burdens – give it to Him in full assurance of faith that He will take care of you.
- Repent of any sin and lay it down (also murmuring and complaining, self reliance, having lost your first love).
- Take time to worship Him and extol Him in the beauty of His holiness.
DECLARATIONS over ourselves and praying for the same for our loved ones IN THE NAME FO JESUS!
- Father I declare that my life is consecrated to You anew to live in relationship with the Trinity in the Light of Your countenance.
- I put all my trust and expectation on You and Your Word for any situation that may come up so that I can simply stand in the light of Your Word without worry or wavering
- I declare that I am blood washed and that I stand in the Light of Your favor
- I declare that I will give You the offering of my lips to only speak Your Word and believe with all my heart that You will deliver me and my loved ones from every assignment of the evil one, fulfilling our every need
- I declare that You are my first love and that my purpose is to be totally ready for the coming of my Bridegroom
- We declare that as we pray, You shine Your glory light and truth into the hearts of our loved bringing them back to their first Love, setting them on fire for You
- We declare that You work in us and our loved ones to will and to work according to Your good pleasure (Phil.2:13)
- We declare that Your glory light causes us to break through into higher dimensions of Your glory, causing us to grow in the knowledge of Christ
- We declare that in this glory light our spiritual senses are sensitized to know the glorious inheritance in Christ
- We declare that we will walk in the dunamis power of the Holy Ghost to bring breakthrough for many
- We declare that we are clothed with light
NOW WE RECEIVE OUR BREAKTHROUGH INTO NEW DIMENSIONS IN THE SPIRIT – IN JESUS” NAME