We are in a very important time frame right at the beginning of a new year (5779) full of promises of new birthings, fulness and fruitfulness.
We need to be watchful and alert, for the enemy is sly and devious in his ways and will try to find openings in our hedge to creep in on areas where we are vulnerable (1 Peter 5:8) in order to steal kill and destroy, but also to distract. Remember, this is the other side of the letter “Tet” in the picture of the twisted serpent in the number 9.
As we dwell in His Presence, we find our shelter and protection under the wings of the Most High where no devil can touch us (Psalm 91).
This is not a place where we can “in” and “out”, but a place to abide in continuously.
Let us ask the Lord to let His light shine on places where we are vulnerable so that we can take our stand in those areas. We are to be clothed in light to withstand the enemy, putting our trust in the Lord of hosts! He is our victory.
At the same time, we are praying for discernment to identify our enemy and not be caught by his deception.
Remember that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood.
I recently woke up from in dream in which I clearly received insight into four strategies by which the Python Spirit will try to get a grip on you.
- Make contact by catching you by surprise – causing you to lose focus and balance.
- Charming, bewitching, luring you to come along with his plans – drawing on your emotions, playing on your feelings.
- Religious flattery with false authority.
- Putting subtle pressure on you to comply – even with a religious cloak – show of godliness – making a demand on your being a Christian to get his way.
Many are feeling overwhelmed by the demands of life, having too much on your plate, sudden intimidations of the enemy that cause fear, stress, etc. His tactic is to attack on many fronts, causing pile-ups to make you feel as if the life is being sucked out of you.
This is clearly the attack of the Python spirit.
See with New Perspective from a Place of Worship:
*Your true identity and your future which He has planned for you.
*Leave situations that need desperate intervention of the Lord into His hands – trusting Him fully to invade those areas like relationships with His glory.
* Discerning the enemy’s strategies by exercising your spiritual senses, taking authority over it. Whenever you give in to pressure by reacting to it, you empower it to rule over you.
I was worshiping the Lord in the beauty of Holiness and suddenly became so aware of His faithfulness to bring His promises to pass in your lives.
While focusing on His faithfulness, I suddenly realized that His Promises are actually His desires for our lives – which are so much better than our own ideas of how things should be.
We often want to figure out solutions for ourselves – taking
things into our own hands, but because that is opposite to
God’s counsel, it causes us to get stressed and overwhelmed.
Instead: Here are five keys to overcome:
- Focus back in worship on His FAITHFULNESS to
1. Bring His glorious promises to pass in our lives 2. Order our steps aright. 3. To make the crooked places straight, bring the mountains down and fill up the low places 4. To provide in all our needs 5. To bring us into the fulness of our inheritance in Christ SHORTLY TO BLESS US WITH EVERY GOOD THING! That is who He is – only having the best in store for us.
- TRUST and DEPENDENCE!
Release your anxieties, fears, concerns, worries and put your TRUST in HIS FAITHFULNESS.
- NOW SING YOUR PRAISES in tongues and in your own language – OF ADORATION TO HIM BEING A LOVING FAITHFUL FATHER.
Praise Him for His mercy and lovingkindness that puts the enemy to flight! (2 Chron.20:22)
Psalm 149: With the high praises of God in your mouth and the two-edged sword in your hand you will bind the enemy’s kings with chains and his princes with iron fetters.
D. EXPECT God’s goodness and grace to give you victory and blessings beyond your wildest imagination in every area of your life – because of His faithfulness!
E. PUT ON THE ARMOR OF LIGHT and get your SWORD sharpened!
Ephesians 6:10-13 (KJV)
10” Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
In view of this Scripture, guard your heart to not start judging people or pointing the finger, or getting offended! Your fight is against the devil and his forces! But rest assured, Jesus has already won the victory. You just have to take authority over the enemy and not be moved by his schemes to invade your mind and shake you emotionally.
As we ask the Lord to protect us, He will show us the strategies of the enemy in advance – even in our dreams, so that we are forewarned and forearmed!
Bless the Name of the Lord who is mighty to save and protect! Hallelujah!
Blessings of Victory and emotional freedom