IMPARTATION OF THE GLORY LIGHT
This is the month of Iyar, meaning “blossom” according to the Hebraic calendar, also called the month of Ziv, meaning “radiance” or “glow”.
On May 10th I had a supernatural experience of being filled with light, which you can read on the link below. My spiritual eyes have been awakened in a way that I can now see what I couldn’t see before and my life is forever changed as a result. You can receive an impartation of this experience by simply reading it and receiving it for yourself.
(https://www.facebook.com/eagleswingspropheticschool) or click on the episode at the bottom of the page.
In this glory light there is a purification taking place through healing in the inner man. All darkness is dispelled by light. I heard the Word, “Detox”. I sense this is a time for a detox of your spirit, soul and body.
In 2 Cor. 6:16-18 there are 8 promises of God’s Presence amongst us, but there is also the weighty admonition to separate ourselves from darkness, pursuing holiness in the fear of the Lord.
2 Corinthians 7:1
Amplified Bible (AMP)
”Therefore, since these [great] promises are ours, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that contaminates and defiles body and spirit, and bring [our] consecration to completeness in the [reverential] fear of God.”
Do we realize that wounds in our soul give way to negative thinking and attitudes, which contaminate and defile our body and spirit?
Since that encounter with Light it has been an ongoing daily experience of being filled with fresh revelation, as well as areas of my soul being lit up and healed through His light beams.
“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings” Mal.4:2
People’s words often leave negative impressions on our soul. We might not even realize it, but it will surface in our thoughts and God might even bring it forth in our dreams or in memory-flashes. He wants His Bride to be without spot or wrinkle and by His grace He will spotlight it, one way or another.
Amplified Bible (AMP)
18 Like a madman who casts firebrands, arrows, and death,
19 So is the man who deceives his neighbor and then says, Was I not joking?
As soon as something negative pops up from your memory, take the time to let the Lord shine His light into it. See Jesus standing there between you and that person. Forgive him/her, ask God to forgive the sin and cleanse you with His precious Blood. Some may have experienced trauma (e.g., accidents, death, sickness, divorce, abuse, loss, disappointment, etc.). Bring that trauma before the Lord in the same way. Then ask Him to heal the wounds in your soul by His dunamis power. By doing that your physical body will also come into alignment and receive healing. This is a time to be bathed in the glory light until we become transparent, so that the enemy can find nothing in us. In the process the Holy Spirit will hover over us and overshadow us (just like Mary), so that wherever we go the glory of His presence will invade the atmosphere and darkness will flee from before us. Signs, wonders and miracles will take place just by carrying and releasing the glory light into people’s lives.
3 John 1:2
Amplified Bible (AMP)
”Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.”
IN THIS MONTH THERE IS ALSO A RELEASE OF INCREASED REVELATION:
Light, truth and revelation go together and I want to encourage you to soak in the light of His countenance. Ask the Lord to flood your whole being with His light, enlightening your eye to see what you could not see before.
“In His light we see light” (Ps.36:9)
Pray the Apostolic prayer in Ephesians consistently:
Amplified Bible (AMP)
17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones),
19 And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,
20 Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places]”
TRANSFORMATION IN THE GLORY
The supernatural light of the glory, shining into our souls, brings healing and wholeness and transparent love, cleansing the way we see. Just take time to soak in the light of His countenance while worshiping Him, adoring Him for His glorious lovingkindness and goodness. As we look into His glory, the Holy Spirit will spotlight the areas of darkness (bad attitudes, soulish fruit, negative thinking, judgment, criticism) in your soul (mind, emotions and will). As we look into His glory, we will be transformed into His image, from one degree of glory to another.
King James 2000 Bible
“But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord” (2 Cor.3:18)
MEDITATING ON SCRIPTURES about the LIGHT
As we meditate on different Scriptures about the light, there will be a number of breakthroughs:
· Revelation will increaseand understanding will come of things you have never understood before. The Lord will open up secrets and mysteries to us as we cry out for more light and the Word will open up in a new way.
· There will be increase of visions and dreamsthat will give you the strategy for every situation.
· Your mind will become so saturated in the light that you will see in a new way. You will see your difficult situations in the light of God’s power to redeem, deliver and save. You will see difficult people in your life in the light of what God has in store for them while He is working for them and it will inspire you to pray, fast and intercede for their breakthrough.
· You will be set free from your own bondages and the oil of joy will flow freely in the place of mourning and you will shine with that joy
· New songs of His greatness will rise up in youand you will sing His praises in true worship
· Favor will surround you as with a shield.
· You will demonstrate the power of an enlightened eye and become a light conduit, setting others free and bring healing in their wounds. Your radiance will cause you to bring forth a new blossoming of your gifts and talents. This is what the enemy has tried to steal in the previous months by choking you through the spirit of Python, bringing a lethargy and sluggishness which you battled with. But now, as you embrace the Light, it will break through your darkness and bring you into a fresh radiant glow where your gifts and talents can blossom. Hallelujah!
King James Version (KJV)
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”
Click here: Check out this episode! And receive an IMPARTATION!